Prayers to nurture and heal relationships, fostering love and understanding.
In the Mighty Name of Jesus, may the God of heaven speak blessings into your life today. May everything begin to work in your favor. I pray this in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Say a big AMEN!
The person I have loved the most he broke up with me last month. I truly love this man, and I was very loyal and faithful to him. I had undergone so many stressors during the last few years as I am currently in PA school and I am also working part-time I had a trauma surgery rotation and I had a 28 hour call shifts and I was dealing with severe anxiety, depression, and insomnia. I didn’t know how to overcome my stress and I lashed out on my boyfriend. He was very patient with me until he couldn’t anymore. I truly truly love him and I still do I pray, and I pray for one more chance to make things work. I didn’t realize what I had until I lost it. God please forgive me for my sins and forgive me for my in abilities please help me to get him back. I promise I will make the same mistake again and I promise I will love dearly and truly with you in my thoughts and prayers.
The Lord shall prosper the work of your hands. The blessing of the Lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow with it. Seek years first the kingdom of God and all other things shall be added onto you. May the Lord bless you and keep you cause his face to shine upon you and give you peace. I was with my husband for 30 years and in the beginning we argued a lot if he truly loves you he will understand and I pray that he would be filled with the spirit of Jesus enough to pray with you through your hard times in Jesus name