Please Lord,
If you’ve made Brad Jones and his wife be my parents please can you do this for me.
The home that I live in at present, I would like for Brad Jones and his wife as my parents to have bought and own my current residence at 12 Rochester Court, Urraween.
The arrangement for me with my parents to be:
- I pay $275.00 a week rent.
- They to pay my water, electricity, internet and phone.
- Anything else that I want, to be at my expense.
- Any major decisions about the house to be in consultation with my parents.
The arrangement about the house between my parents and my disability service provider to be:
- The service provider to pay the same amount of rent they pay now to be payed to my parents for the use of two rooms that are used for the staff office and staff bedroom.
- No co-tenancies allowed.
- Apart from staff office and bedroom I’m to have full access to the rest of the house and what happens with it and within it.
- The provider service to pay the lawn mower man.
The reason for this prayer is because my service provider is abusing and neglecting me and they’re threatening to move me out whenever they want.
So therefore I’m at risk of homelessness, this will prevent this from happening.
Thank you God.