Heavenly Father,
You see everything that I cannot see. You know every word spoken about me, every accusation, every false statement, and every intention directed against me. Nothing is hidden from You.
Lord, I ask You to place a mighty hedge of protection around Your child. Cover my life, my name, my career, my home, my family, my finances, my future, and my peace with the blood of Jesus.
You know the situation involving Tia. You know what I have experienced and the torment, fear, stress, and worry this situation has caused me. You know what is true, and I don’t have to defend myself before You.
Father, if there is instability, addiction, hatred, deception, or darkness influencing her actions toward me, break its power in Jesus’ name. Whatever is driving her to speak against me, watch me, interfere with my life, or attempt to damage my reputation, bring it into Your light.
This torment must stop.
I am Your child, and I ask You to put a wall around me that no evil intention can cross. Remove my name from her thoughts, conversations, plans, and attention. Let every unhealthy fixation with me disappear. Block every avenue through which she attempts to reach me, watch me, interfere with me, or speak against me.
Where she has done wrong to others, Lord, open her eyes to see it. Bring conviction to her heart and make her confront the consequences of the pain she has caused. Show her every place where she has operated outside of Your will—not to destroy her, but so that she may finally recognize what needs to change.
Take away whatever is keeping her distracted from You. Strip away the things that have become idols, distractions, or sources of destruction in her life, and replace them with a hunger for Your presence.
If she has been working against me, turn every attack into testimony. If she has spoken against my name, let the truth speak louder. If she has tried to close doors for me, open greater doors that no person can shut.
Lord, I will not repay evil with evil. I give You the judgment, the correction, and the consequences. I ask You to deal with her heart while You protect mine.
Break every unhealthy soul tie. Break every connection that does not come from You. Break every chain of fear, obsession, manipulation, and intimidation surrounding this situation.
And Father, please give me wisdom too. Show me what I need to block, document, report, release, and walk away from. Give me discernment so that I don’t live looking over my shoulder or allowing someone else’s actions to steal the peace You gave me.
Thank You for protecting me through every season. Thank You for the new doors You have opened for me. Thank You for reminding me that what You have ordained for me cannot be destroyed by another person’s words.
I declare that my name, my future, my career, and my peace are in Your hands.
No weapon formed against me will have the final word.
Let Your truth prevail.
Let Your justice prevail.
Let Your protection surround me.
Let Your peace cover me.
And let Your will be done.
In Jesus’ mighty name,
Amen.