My junior and senior rugby league

Please Lord,

I would like from the time me and my family moved to Burnett Heads for mum and dad to haved signed me up to play rugby league for Bundaberg Brothers.

And also to have started playing representative rugby league at school.

Then when my family moved to Grantham mum and dad to have signed me up to play junior rugby league for Brothers junior rugby league in Toowoomba and to have continued playing representative rugby league at school.

Then when I went to do year 12 at Alexandra Hills State High School to have continued playing representative rugby league for school and also started playing for the Wynnum-Manly Seagulls in the Queensland Rugby League competition and to have stayed with my sister in Capalaba.

After finishing school to have continued playing for the Wynnum-Manly Seagulls in the Queensland Rugby League comp.

Then when Kyle Feldt played for the North Queensland Cowboys I want to have played for them in the National Rugby League instead of Kyle Feldt

Then when I moved to the Gold Coast to have transferred from the North Queensland Cowboys to play for the Gold Coast Titans in the National Rugby League.

During the time that I was going to Burliegh Bears Rugby League club to go dancing.

I want to have retired playing professional rugby league for the Gold Coast Titans and to have played for the Burleigh Bears in the Queensland Rugby League until I moved back to Hervey Bay.

After moving back to Hervey Bay to have retired from and stopped playing rugby league altogether.

The positions that I want to have played are left and right wing and five eighth.

During my prime in professional rugby league to have played representative rugby league for the Queensland Maroons and Australia.

The reason for this I’m asking for this is because I’ve done alot of horrendous things in my life that I’m very ashamed of, if you can do this for me it’ll give me something to be proud of.

And give my family a reason to be proud of me as well.

Thank you God.

P.S. I want to have pulled out of my medic training in the army due to it being to hard.