Pray for my boyfriend

Heavenly Father,
Tonight, before I close my eyes, I place Ajay completely in Your hands. Hours have passed and I still haven’t heard from him, and You know how much my heart is worried. Lord, wherever Ajay is tonight, please protect him, cover him, and keep him safe.
Please surround him with Your angels and guide him through whatever he may be facing. Let no harm come near him. Give him peace, strength, and comfort, and remind him that he is loved and cared for.
Lord, please touch Ajay’s heart and mind and put it on him to reach out to his wife, Tay Brown, as soon as possible. Let him send a message or make contact so she can know that he is safe and okay.
As I go to sleep tonight, I surrender my worry to You. Help me rest instead of allowing fear to consume my thoughts. You know where Ajay is when I cannot reach him, and You are able to watch over him while I sleep.
Please let me wake up to good news and a message from him letting me know that he is okay.
Tonight, I choose to trust You with what I cannot control.
Protect Ajay. Protect his wife. Protect their hearts. And bring peace to this situation.
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.