Pray for restore sight

She had cateract surgery The doctor tore the sack the new lens was to go into and she had major surgery. After surgery she started to get back eye sight and that failed.They went back 9 months later for second surgery and she still cannot see out of her left eye. It’s been 4 months now and she still cannot see, doctors say possibility sight will come back and possibility not.I ask that everyone pray for my wife as I do daily to Our Lord Jesus Christ not for anything extra but to restore Elia’s eye sight to the day Our Lord brought her into this world 2 eyes with full sight.Please pray with me daily I know this is not what God had in mind for her health. She is a 72 yr old female and she needs her eye sight to see and balance when she walks.Before this she would sew blankets for church,Ronald McDonald House,Lions Club,Shirners and needy families.Now with only one eye she is unable to do so.Please help pray for my wife. God Bless you all