Prayers for New Job

Please pray for me as I prepare to begin a new job on October 19.

After a very difficult season at work, I’m grateful for the opportunity to begin again, but I’m also carrying a lot of anxiety and uncertainty with me. Please pray that I can leave some of the fear, stress, and discouragement of this past season behind and approach this new chapter with an open heart and a clear mind.

Please pray that I will adjust well to my new position, learn what I need to learn, and build good relationships with my coworkers and supervisors. Give me the patience to be a beginner again, the confidence to trust what I already know, and the humility to ask for help when I need it.

Most of all, please pray that this new opportunity will bring greater peace, stability, and hope into my life. Help me to remember that I don’t have to have everything figured out right away. Guide my decisions, protect me from unnecessary worry, and remind me that I am not walking into this new chapter alone.

After everything I’ve been through, I’m praying that October 19 can truly be a new beginning—a chance to heal, grow, and move forward. Please pray that God will be with me every step of the way and give me the strength and peace I need for whatever comes next.

Thank you for keeping me in your prayers.