Serving Humanity, Meeting God: The Secret to Answered Prayer The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these b

12 years a refugee, yet building a legacy for God’s Word. I’ve spent 12 years in asylum without the right to work or assistance. Despite severe hardships, I pursued higher theological studies and am now illustrating all 32,000 verses of the Holy Bible—a world first. Please pray for my deliverance from refugee status and consider supporting this mission.
Important Note on Prayer: Very often, our prayers are misunderstood. We ask God for help, yet God has already placed the power to answer those prayers into human hands. When we can help one another, we become the very answer to prayer that someone is seeking. Remember that God often answers prayers through our own action—let us be mindful of how we pray and how we act before God.