Trusting God in My Life

Prayer Request :folded_hands:t4:

Please join me in prayer for complete healing and full recovery from my pedestrian accident, exceeding all expectations physically, emotionally, and financially. I am praying for a substantial and favorable lawsuit settlement to cover medical expenses and eliminate debt.

Please pray for continued federal employment, successful completion of my probation without complications, career advancement, and God’s wisdom, understanding, and excellence as I embrace new responsibilities.

I am also praying for financial blessings and favor to promptly pay off my IRS and credit card debt, continued success in my weight-loss journey, a forgiving heart, increased confidence, boldness, and less shyness.

Please pray that God continues preparing my heart for a loving, extraordinary, faith-filled marriage and that I continue growing into the godly woman He has called me to be.

Finally, I ask for complete healing, restoration, and renewed strength for Jones, my aunt, my mother, and everyone battling cancer. May God cover each of them with His healing power, peace, and mercy.

In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen!