Urgent prayer request, for always

Lord, I pray for your miracles and blessings for me and everything I love and care about. I pray for no more hunger, that my binge eating disorder is cured. :folded_hands: (prayer symbol.) Lord God, I pray that I will be able to lose 40 lbs. also, and immediate weight loss soon. I pray for no more hunger at night, for my life to improve, for no more out of body experience with a Soulmate or anyone if it’s hurtful and unhealthy. I pray for no more bondage or breakage and for my Covenant to be okay with you God, always. I pray for no evil Covenants. I pray that I will be able to get back on my medicine as soon as possible too, for things to get better with my mental illness also, for spiritual protection always, for financial blessings. Lord God, Jesus Christ, I pray for no more heartache. I pray you will heal my heart, & help me to be able to function better & find the joy in everyday life. I pray that I will be able to feel better and help my family out in ways also. In the blood of Jesus name.

1 Like

It appears that much of our struggles parallel one and the other. I pray for your overall health and healing. I had a total of about 20 pounds to lose, and have lost 10 through intermittent fasting and rigorous workouts, I’m seeing a real change. I live in a very cluttered home, and that keeps me stuck in most areas of my life. I have been unable to work because of loss and grief, but also because of the condition of my home. I have fewer days behind me than I have ahead of me. As for your situation, I. pray that your financial struggles be resolved, and that you find support that will lead you toward better health, prosperity and meaningful connections. I don’t remember the last time I was in a meaningful relationship, and that is my prayer. I feel like I have so many crises hanging over me, I cannot prioritize them. I hope that if you have that same challenge, God guide you toward all the support you need. There is a method called EFT tapping, and you can check out some of their books on Libby for free. There’s one on weight loss that I am currently reading. Tapping has helped me with anxiety and grief. I am sure it will help me with the remaining weight I have to lose. There is science behind it, but I tend to describe it as acupressure meets meditation. That’s not a perfect description, but we do have meridians around our body that the right words along with tapping those areas can help resolve anything from anxiety, insomnia, overeating, chronic pain, lack of focus, and just about everything else. Just wanted to share that and send every blessing. Your sister in Christ.